Friday, January 31, 2014

Spring Prep...

Can you believe this gorgeous weather we are having lately? The sun shining every day makes me so excited for SPRING! It's almost here guys!! For some reason this time of year brings out the best in me. Maybe I have seasonal depression, but when the sun is shinning I just want to burst with happiness a lot more than usual! I have an incredible husband, and two amazing little boys. I wouldn't change a thing, and don't know where I would be without them. They complete me. :)

I don't know about you, but my eyes have definitely been drawn to spring clothes lately. Winter what?! haha so I thought id share with you a little outfit I put together for spring transition. A floral top, paired with brown booties and a chunky belt? Can't go wrong with that! I am in love with this gorgeous floral top from Southern Whimzy Boutique . Its flowy and tucks in perfectly to jeans to give a flattering, yet stylish appeal. I'm also obsessing over this gorgeous clutch from Sincerely Sweet Boutique. Its perfect for spring, and I especially like that its my two favorite colors; coral and yellow. Spring is right around the corner ladies, time to get shopping! ;)







Top: Southern Whimzy Boutique c/o | Denim:  Diesel, similar style | Shoes: Nordstrom Rack, also found here here, found  here in size 6. |  Clutch: Sincerely Sweet Boutique c/o | Belt: old, similar here | Tassel Necklace: Jane.com | Dainty Horseshoe Necklace: Bip & Bop c/o | Bracelets: Jane.com

XOXO Bethany

 

Share:

12 comments

  1. Love this look! So spring-ish! You are such a beautiful mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the green is gorgeous! so pretty for spring.
    Marie @
    In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green is beautiful :) you look very pretty:)))))
    Hugs Beata

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your boots! Such a good find.

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wish i was somewhere sunny! loving that adorable horseshoe necklace -- so cute!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had warm weather is weekend and not it's freezing again. :( love this top, you look gorgeous and I love hte picture of you and your little cutie too. Thanks for linking up with mix it Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! I especially like the clutch.

    www.takeiinspirations.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun spring look! And those booties are fierce! Adorable photos with the little one, too! <3
    morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blouse and the way you styled it. You look stunning in your pictures.

    Hope you have a wonderful day.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love that green printed blouse. So pretty! Thanks for sharing with Mix it Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great look....loving those boots!

    Found your post via Watch What I am Wearing link up... hope you stop by and let me know your thoughts on my outfit. :)

    Rhea, Et Cetera - trench coat & coral

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this look! Makes me very excited for Spring.

    Stephanie
    http://vainandsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig