Friday, March 21, 2014

White Denim and Gingham Print

Now that it's officially spring, I thought what better way to celebrate than by wearing some white denim and gingham print! I know the whole, "Don't wear white after Labor Day" saying is a little outdated, but I still feel silly wearing it before spring. Hah! I'm excited for warmer weather and longer days full of sunshine. Hooray for spring!

On a side note, my little Beckham is such a sweetheart. He now gives kisses on command, and is walking around anywhere and everywhere he pleases. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Its not fair. I want him to stay little forever! 

Top: Nordstrom | Button Up: jane.com similar here here & here | White Denim: Gap | Boots: DV by Dolce Vita | Handbag: Francescas similar here ,herehere | Necklace: SoCal Gems c/o | Bow Bracelet: SoCal Gems c/o | Crystal Dot Bracelet: Jane.com

Beckhams Outfit: Top:Childrens Place  | Shorts: Crazy8 | Deerie Handmade c/o


Share:

11 comments

  1. Such a fresh look! I am excited to break my white jeans out soon too - I also like to wait until spring begins and it starts getting sunnier. Your son is adorable and so are his little booties!

    Katie - See What Katie Wears

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond adorable! So is your son! The outfit is perfect for spring and suits you incredibly! Awesome picks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this outfit!!! Your son is adorableeee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of your looks! You are gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this ensemble! Hooray for Spring, indeed :) The gingham and pink paired with the white denim is just perfect!

    xoxo, Sara
    www.sabbystyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love the colors! And I love how you layered this look! Perfect for spring!!

    xo, Kenya

    www.kenyalfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. just discovered your blog and I love it. I love your style and you are so pretty. Your new follower here !

    http://fashionrealm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coming over from the Funday Monday link-up. This look is great! I love the pink and blue combo and that necklace is beautiful!!

    Nicole
    http://www.nicoletothenines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should do a makeup tutorial because yours is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how whole outfit pops because of the beautiful colors you chose! Your bag is gorgeous!
    xo Kate
    http://www.stilettoedtosteeltoed.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this whole outfit you look gorgeous.

    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig