Friday, January 15, 2016

Already craving spring....


I feel like every year after the Holidays I find myself wanting to switch up my wardrobe to soft shades and pastels. Unfortunately, those colors can sometimes be hard especially when spring is not coming for a while, and there's 4 feet of snow on the ground. My way around this dilemma is wearing pastel colors with cold weather accessories and outerwear. Nothing like keeping warm in colors that make you excited for spring. I found these adorable soft pink gloves and matching beanie for a steal of a deal, and knew I had to have them. They paired perfectly with my favorite coat (that is currently on sale)!! The soft tones were a nice change from the red colors I've been wearing so much lately.  I hope you enjoy this look, and Happy Monday!

XOXO
Coat ON SALE, also sold here | Turtleneck | Denim | Boots | Tory Burch bag | Beanie | Gloves

Share:

12 comments

  1. I feel exactly the same way! After Halloween my Christmas gear is in full blown- tartan, reds, greens, etc. New Years its all pastel, neutrals and whites. I love adding these colors into the hats and gloves while there still is snow on the ground!
    Xo, Tara
    http://brunette-ambitions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the neutral colors in this look! The hat, mittens, and bag go together so well!

    Lifestyle by Joules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! That beautiful blush Tory bag keeps popping up in blogs and in Instagram posts I'm seeing -- it. is. gorgeous. I may have to put it on my wish list!

    Lindsey I www.treasuredinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty colors! Love your hat and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I agree.. I want spring and summer so bad!! xD

    This is a really cute winter look though! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coat is stunning. I love the softer tones with the snow in the background!
    -Beth
    www.bandgsparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning outfit, I love the beanie and gloves, you styled it perfectly with the coat.

    Also I am new to blog please check out my page and let me know what you think…thanks.
    http://www.itsshania.com/2016/01/20/eyebrows-check/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit! I love the embellished beanie!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig