Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The Charmed Life featuring Alex and Ani


I remember the day I first heard about Alex and Ani bracelets. A friend of mine had lost a loved one and her family gave her a bracelet with a simple charm with his initial, and a second charm with his birthstone. She cried when she received it, and I remember thinking it was such a beautiful way to always remember him. After that I started looking more into them and loved that each bracelet had such a special meaning behind it.  Their new Path and Symbols collection is absolutely gorgeous. My mother in law loved mine so much I ended up giving her a set for Christmas. Their are hundreds of options to chose from and every charm can tell a story for the person you are buying for.  So, if you have a friend or a loved one you'd like to show just how much they mean to you, id definitely suggest Alex and Ani. I hope you are all enjoying your week, thanks for stopping by!

XOXO


This collaboration was supported by Shopping Links, all ideas and opinions expressed are my own.


Share:

4 comments

  1. I love Alex & Ani- i think they started in boston (where i'm from). i have several bracelets and you are right, they all carry so much meaning.
    Xo, Tara
    http://brunette-ambitions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bracelet is so perfect!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bracelets are gorgeous. I'm loving these pictures too.
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bracelets are so cute! I love the purpose behind them too! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Shop My New Online Store Below! =)
    policyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig