Friday, February 24, 2017

Bell Sleeve Utility Jacket with Banana Republic

Happy Friday! Today I am excited to be collaborating with Banana Republic, to share some of my favorite spring transition essentials. Here in New Jersey the weather has been amazing! I'm trying not to get too used to it, because I'm sure its just teasing us. However, I've loved wearing my new spring clothes and pulling out my favorites from years before. 




During this in between season when the weathers seemingly unpredictable, I like to stick to my favorite spring transition essentials. This bell sleeve utility jacket has been one of my go to's lately, and is perfect for layering. It's light enough to wear on a warm day, but keeps the chill away when layered with a cozy sweater when it starts to get cold. Another spring transition essential i've always loved is bright colored sweaters. It's a great way to stay warm, but also pull out your favorite brights and pastels for the beautiful new season. Plus, they are easily layered with a jacket or scarf.  Lastly, I love a good pair of spring flats. These blush pink scalloped ballet flats will be on repeat all spring/summer. 

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

XOXO


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig