Monday, April 14, 2014

Floral Track Pants

The weather has really warmed up lately in Utah, and i'm loving it! I bought these floral track pants about a month ago and wear them far too often. I mean, they are seriously as comfy as wearing sweat pants all day-minus the sweat. ;) The fabric is lightweight and they breathe well, which is perfect for warmer weather. I'm in love- plus they pair perfectly with my new favorite bag from Lucy Mint. You guys- if you haven't checked them out yet, you NEED to. By far one of my favorite new shops. Everything is adorable, and very reasonably priced.

My husband always says, "when the sun is shining, so is my wife!" I simply cannot stay indoors when the sun is out. Honestly, I get a little grumpy and stir crazy if I'm couped up for too long.  So, most days in the spring and summer you will find me at the park, or on long walks with my kids. Granted- we do not do either of these with me in heels. They are just for show- because lets be honest, outfits just look so much better in a good pair of heels! ;)


Blazer: Old, similar at  F21 | Blouse: old, similar here | Pants: F21 similar style here, here, here, & here | Heels: Charlotte Russe, similar here & here | Bag: Lucy Mint | Earrings: Jane.com

Cayman's Outfit: Button up: BabyGap |Shorts: BabyGap |Shoes: BabyGap

Beckham's Outfit: Top: Gymboree | Shorts: H&M  old, loving these, & these | Baby Moccs: Jane.com
Share:

13 comments

  1. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! oh my gosh. So jealous right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I relly like the pants! You look gorgeous :))) love it
    Hugs Beata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this whole look! So great for spring. I'm so happy to see such a stylish mother! As I get closer to that stage in my life, I wonder how I will manage it all. You make it look easy and beautiful! I've liked your facebook page. Hope you'll check out mine as well. :)

    xx, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I'm so flattered by what you wrote here. Thank you Bethany! xoxo

    Elissa
    lucymint.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit, just gorg! Don't know how you pull it off with your two little ones <3

    http://www.cindyslittleblackbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER cute! I love the entire look. I'm usually not a huge fan of pants with a print but you've changed my mind. Love them!

    Thanks for linking up for Monday Morning Gossip :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. those pants are awesome!! i wore a pair similar to that on the blog the other day!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pants are gorgeous on you.
    Visiting from Favorite Fashion Friday!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these!!! Love how you paired them with a simple shirt! Very classic, yet trendy. If you have a moment, I would LOVE for you to link this up to my weekly beauty party. Please and thank you
    -Kat
    http://www.confessionsoftheperfectmom.com/2014/04/21/monday-morning-makeup-madness-party-11/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pants! I have a similar pair so this gives me a new idea on how to style them!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig