Friday, April 25, 2014

Spring Florals

Today I am teaming up with the amazing Erin from The Fashion Canvas, to show your how we style our spring florals! Erin is probably one of my all time favorite bloggers. I honestly cannot say she has ever posted anything I did not absolutely love. Seriously you guys, you need to follow this gorgeous girl! So without further ado, meet Erin. 



Hey guys, this is Erin with The Fashion Canvas! I am excited to be collaborating with Bethany at Kiss Me Darling blog. I am a girl with a passion for fashion and I absolutely love anything with sparkle and bright colors. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and don’t forget to come check out my fashion blog HERE or my Instagram HERE to see more of my looks!"

xoxo

Click here for outfit details

If you know me personally, you know that I am in love with the color yellow. It such gorgeous happy color that reminds me of sunshine. (Fun Fact- my personality color is also yellow. haha I took the test when I was in elementary and its never changed.) When I saw this skirt from Choies I just had to have it! Girls- you NEED this skirt. Its gorgeous and the price is unbeatable! I searched and searched for a skirt like this, but couldn't find anything under $150. My mouth dropped when I saw it was only $26! Thanks Choies! Also, can I just say how much I love my new Wifey tee from Tara Lynns Boutique? Isnt it adorable? I love the wifey tee trend popping up everywhere, but I have to say the floral print is by far my favorite. Plus, it pairs perfectly with my new floral heels. :)


Tee: Tara Lynns Boutique c/o | Skirt: Choies c/o | Heels: Target | Necklace: Statement Boutique c/o Bracelets: Taffy Apple Lane c/o & Love Andreas Closet c/o

Beckham's Outfit: Button up and Sweater: Gap Outlet | Denim: BabyGap | Moccs: Greenish Shop c/o



Share:

17 comments

  1. I'm in love with that yellow skirt. It looks great with the T!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You look so glamourous! The full skirt is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ordering that skirt and those heels TODAY! HA HA
    XO,
    Lisa
    www.lisaalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt with the T! Looks great - so cheerful! :)

    www.styleinasmalltown.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both your looks! Thanks for sharing.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Wifey Tee looks absolutely fabulous on you. That skirt is to die for too!

    www.TaraLynnsBoutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered your blog through another site and I love it-- you have such great style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of your floral looks! Your Choices skirt is stunning!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That skirt is fabulous! And it looks great with the floral heels. Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    SpaFinder Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the floral heels.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why are you the cutest ever!? Another amazing outfit! Thanks for sharing!

    oohlalovelyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am SO in love with midi skirts, thanks for the tip on finding one a great price! And that is the cutest wifey tee - pairs perfectly with those shoes!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness girl, you look AMAZING! perfect spring outfit! love it all!
    xo, Carmen

    www.makeupbycottens.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That skirt with those heels are amazing! love it

    Cindy's Little Black Book

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I noticed Choices had a ton of really bad reviews :-( what had your experience been...

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig