Monday, March 16, 2015

Beach Ready featuring Show Me Your Mumu

I can't believe its already been a week since we moved to New Jersey. It has definitely been an adjustment, but I really feel it is where we need to be. It is so odd to me hearing people talk about working in NYC, or meeting there for lunch. It has never been this tangible to me, and its strange having it become a normal part of my life. The way people talk with their New York accents, the busy lifestyle, its like living in another country! 

Anyway, today's post has nothing to do with that. I am honored to be able to collaborate with Show Me Your Mumu. I have been a big fan of their cover ups for quite some time, every piece is absolutely gorgeous, fashion forward, and great quality. They are also sold at many reputable online shops such as Revolve Clothing. I wore one of the rompers to Cancun and got so many compliments on it. Unfortunately the day I wore this maxi dress my husband took picture on our nice camera. Well, my son Beckham found the memory card and decided to make it a chew toy. So, sadly I lost all of those pictures. I was however able to take some by the lake at home. It was extremely windy that day if your couldn't already tell. 

Oh, and if you want a really good laugh, make sure to stop here on your way out. Probably the most embarrassing and funny story I've ever told on my blog.  Also, don't forget to enter the $450 Nordstrom gift card giveaway here.

Photography by Luxury Lens

Maxi Dress: c/o Shoe Me Your Mumu exact dress found here 
Gladiator Sandals: similar here and here

In case you didn't see the adorable romper, here it is. :)

Romper: c/o Show Me Your Mumu more sizes here 
Gladiator Sandals: similar here and here


Share:

11 comments

  1. Your dress is so pretty, I love it with the sandals
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous!!!

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute! I love it! Perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is beyond gorgeous! Hope you had a great trip despite the snorkeling snafu!

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so chic and stylish. I adore this combo and you did a fantastic job styling. I especially love your gladiator sandals!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely! Love the maxi and romper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress. Its so light and pretty!
    Kari
    www.sweetteasweetie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so cute! Those sandals are everything!!!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s such a great post! Awesome! I like your style of writing and your photos!
    I know how much time it requires to keep updating your blog, but don’t stop doing it!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig