Saturday, June 20, 2015

Red, White, and Blue!

I can't believe the 4th of July is almost here! I'm sure you are all excited to pull out your red, whites, and blues to show your American Patriotism. So. I've put together a simple look perfect for Independence Day. Maybe this will stir some inspiration and get you thinking about what you might wear. Enjoy! :)

Don't forget to check out my beach essentials here

Top: Abound | Denim: c/o Shopbop | Gingham Shirt: Similar |  Bag: Forever 21 (only $23!!) | Shoes: c/o Shopbop | Sunglasses: Shopbop | Dainty Bar Necklace: c/o Silpada ( I wear it almost every day!)




 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

27 comments

  1. Hands down, one of my most stylish July 4th outfits. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! Without the gingham shirt it would look almost too white, but around your waist it makes the outfit perfect. I'm excited to see fireworks and spend time with family :)
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous all white clean look with a cute gingham shirt around the waist. Perfect weekend gear.

    ~ xo Sheree
    http://poshclsasymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must get some white converse flats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! The tattered white denim pants is simply gorgeous on you :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit. I am so excited for the fourth it is one of my favorite holidays!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color combo, the white on white is so fresh and clean. You look great.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable look! Perfect for my family fun on the 4th :)

    www.highheelstosneakers.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun and effortless look! Perfect July 4th color combo!
    Red Reticule | Red Reticule Collection

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the white jeans and converse! xx
    www.chroniclesoftheseers.com
    Instagram: @oftheseers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute casual 4th look! Loving those white jeans!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beyond adorable! Love the white and the Americana vibe.

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look!! Perfect touch with the shirt! So chic!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig