Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Cancun Trip Recap #OOTD

Can I just say that I'm having major Cancun withdrawls? I have been craving chips and guac almost every day, and store bought is just NOT cutting it. :( I miss the white sand and teal blue water, I miss lounging on the beach catching rays while sipping on a virgin miami vice. It was the life, and now I'm back to reality. While in Cancun I put a lot of thought into my outfits every day because I wanted my readers to have a resource for their future vacations, and to help you brain storm ideas of what to wear! So, without further ado, my Cancun Mexico recap!

Day One:

Shoes: Nordstrom Racksimilar | Bag: similar | Sunglasses: similar | chambray: Nordstrom


Day 2: VALENTINES DAY
Peplum swim top: c/o Kortni Jeane | High Waisted Bottoms:c/o Kortni Jeane


Sundress: c/o Sundress Official also found here | Sandals: Nordstrom Rack

Valentines Night Dress: c/o LuLu's | Heels: Glint

Day 3: 
Metallic Gold Tatoos: c/o Avenlie

Romper: c/o Show Me Your Mumu find the exact romper here | Similar sandals: nordstrom

Pineapple Swimsuit: 6pm.com also loving this | Sunnies: similar

Palazzo Pants: Francesca's | Crop top blouse: old | Bag:  Francesca's

Day 4:
Clutch: Nordstrom | Sunglasses: similar

Maxi Dress: Alloy on sale for only $30!!!

Embellished Swimsuit: Shoptiques | Sunnies: Aero

Sequin Aztec Blouse: c/o Aro & Co | Heels: Heels.com | Clutch: c/o White Plum

Day 4:
White Tassel Cover-up: Nordstrom | Tassel Necklace: c/o Boho Beads (contact to order) bohobeads0@gmail.com | Bag: Francesca's

Swimsuit: Designed by yours truly via c/o Kini Swimwear | Sunnies: here

Dress: c/o Halebob | Heels: Heels.com | Black Clutch:c/o White Plum

Day 5:
Romper: c/o Foi Clothing | Sandals: Target old | Sunnies: Aero  Bag: Francesca's

Swimsuit: c/o Triangl Swimwear | Sunnies: Aero

Day 6:
Bag: Francesca's  Sunnies: similar

Chambray: Nordstrom | Shorts: c/o Catch Bliss | Sandals: DV by Dolce Vita on sale! | Bag: Francesca's
Swimsuit: Nanette Lepore loving this | Sunnies: similar


 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

9 comments

  1. All of your swimsuits are super cute!!! What a fun trip!

    Rachel
    Blonde with a Chanse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree every swimsuit you had was super cute!!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing vacay looks. I adore all of your swimsuits!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am planning a trip to Cancun. I would love to know where you stayed. It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to Cancun a few years ago and loved it! The blue waters are so breathtaking and your photos remind me of it :) Love the swimsuit you designed. That stuff would probably sell so well haha

    Would love to form a new friendship over our passion for fashion. I have a new blog on my style and life in NYC: www.sustenanceandstyle.com

    Best,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. adidas australia sale ground, buckle under the cheap adidas originals gantry potential buyers money, and Mito claimed to have no longer adidas australia sale adidas australia sale  I am afraid that they adidas australia sale have been hacked or cheap was sliver captured. After cheap adidas originals the escape, Mito to lose  believe cheap adidas originals in yourself again refused to provide their adidas factory outlet own flour.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig