Friday, June 12, 2015

A Classic Summer Look


Lately I've been gravitating towards classic and comfortable outfits, and these linen pants from Pleated Empire are definitely a summer wardrobe essential. They are comfy, adorable, and can be used as a swimsuit coverup or double as an outfit. Im in love. I paired mine with this darling blouse from Ro and De, for a soft neutral look. I hope you love it as much as I do, and Happy Friday!!

Side note- Can I just say that I'm starting to REALLY regret chopping my hair!? :( I used to love it curled, and now I just look like curly Sue and not in a good way. :( Hopefully ill get used to styling it better, and start to like it again. For now on though, I think ill just wear it straight. lol

 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

16 comments

  1. Love this casual summer look. I also love your hair curled.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sandals are so cute! I love this look
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect summer look! Love your pants and hat. You look so gorgeous!

    Sierra
    Sierra Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sandals and those pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love this blush color on you and how adorable are your sandals!?

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty much died when I saw this look, this is soooo cute on you! I LOVE, LOVE the way you styled this outfit!

    XO,

    Meags
    BLOGLOVIN'
    Hearts of Gold Blog
    Instagram @heartsofgoldblog

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig