Monday, June 15, 2015

Summer Brights

If you couldn't tell already, I am all for adding a casual look to a dressy ensemble lately. If I'm being totally honest, I wear flats and tennis shoes far more often than I wear heels. If you were to look back through my blog archives though, you wouldn't believe me. Haha! So, I've decided to showcase more of what id wear on a day to day basis, vs only what id wear for a girls night. This adorable dress from Poppy and Dot is one of my favorites. I have it in two different prints and get compliments on it every time I wear them. I dressed it down with these adorable blush pink tennis shoes. I mean, could they be any cuter? I think every girl needs a pair! Plus, they are beyond comfy! I hope you are all having  great Monday! XOXO

See below for the winner of the Shopbop Giveaway!!

Dress: c/o Poppy and Dot (shop their instagram) | Tennis Shoes: c/o Poppy and Dot (shop their instagram) | Crossbody: Similar Style | Hat: (can you tell I love this hat? ) Target

Thank you Poppy and Dot for sponsoring todays post





 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

36 comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous dress! Love the way you dress it down with the tennis shoes. Also, your hair looks amazing!

    Sierra
    Sierra Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and the way you styled it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes, you're right they're super cute!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is gorgeous! I love the colors! It pairs great with these shoes! xo - Katie - hauteallure.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful in floral, love the touches of blush in this look.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you styled it with slip on sneakers. It makes the outfit look more casual.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress! All of those colors are so fun and I love the slip ons you paired it with!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Means so much coming from you! <3

      Delete
  8. Great heels.. oh wait! :P

    Love the cute dress.. and yes, those sneakers do look cute with this dress! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love that dress! It looks so versatile, you can make it look so casual or dressed up :)
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the casual and dress mix up. I used to wear a lot of heels too and now I love flats, loafers and kicks...but I still buy heels, just don't wear them nearly as much.

    ~ xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute dress!

    http://ikaundin.blogg.se
    A Swede in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is one of my favorite looks of yours Bethany! Love how you styled this floral dress with the blush slip ons!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love the flats with the floral dress! Perfect shopping outfit! Love it!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your dress is so pretty, I love the print
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute outfit! Loving that floral pattern on you ;-)
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your dress is so pretty and I love how you dressed it down with those fun slip-ons!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  17. the dress is so pretty, you look great!

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much cute girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a gorgeous dress! The soft pink bag is the prettiest too :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  20. that dress looks amazing on you! love it with the sneakers!

    xoxo, Preeti
    www.ninseto5.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Take a look at our renewed blog! we really like you blog, would you maybe like to follow each other?
    khadi clothing / smokey eye makeup / indian designer dress

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig