Saturday, August 15, 2015

Currently Craving...

With fall fast approaching, I've found myself on the hunt for the perfect cool tone clothing and accessories. Not to mention, stores are putting their summer clothes on clearance (including this adorable number) for a fantastic price! I've rounded up a few of my absolute favorites; I hope you all love them as much as I do! :)

XOXO

For more fall outfit inspiration, make sure to check out this blog post
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11





Share:

10 comments

  1. love this list!! i am especially loving your shoe picks!!

    http://www.trendyvee.com/fall-trend-swinging-fringe/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this list!! i am especially loving your shoe picks!!

    http://www.trendyvee.com/fall-trend-swinging-fringe/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Lush top!! I just got the same one and also purchased it in black. It's incredibly flattering and comes at a great price. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those booties are so perfect, and I love the hat! Great round up!

    xx, Ashleigh | Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sunnies are amazing! love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. great

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Dubai, Miami, Hawaii...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fave pieces are numbers 1, 5 and 6

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are on the same style page! I love your fall picks - especially that hat! I've already bought two hats this season and I'm already craving more.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig