Monday, August 24, 2015

My Fall Favorites

Happy Monday!! I just have to say, although I am really excited for fall; I am also enjoying every last second of summer. We have spent almost every day either at the beach or at the pool. But, I also realize fall will be here before I know it, so id better start shopping now! I put together a collage of some of my current favorites, as well as this olive green dress I'm wearing for only $10!! Say what? Thats right, only $10 for the perfect tunic dress that transitions perfect to fall! Oh, and it also comes in white! ;) 

I hope you love my fall favorites as much as I do! This skirt is only $20 and will pair perfectly with these adorable lace up heels, floppy hat, and white blouse. Im in love!! Enjoy! 

XOXO



Dress: HERE Only $10!!! | Flats:  Nordstrom | Bag: F21 only $33!!!



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11








Share:

4 comments

  1. Inspiring selection, especially those fringe details! I need to get a pair of flats! Loving your leo pair.
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks.. I'm obsessing over those heels!!
    -Beth
    BandGSparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those booties at #2 are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks beautiful on you, what a steal!! And I love your fall picks, so stylish!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig