Monday, December 14, 2015

All bundled up for the Holidays featuring Macys & Fossil

If there is one thing I love most about cold weather during the Holidays, its the endless amount of clothing options and layers. I love throwing on a hat, gloves, and a scarf when I'm out on the go with my family. Once the gloves are off though, my hands feel naked. No one wants to wear stacked bracelets under gloves, which is why I like to stick to a classic yet beautiful watch during the colder months. I picked up this gorgeous Fossil watch from Macys a few days ago, and have worn it every day since. The best part is that its on sale and makes the perfect gift for the Holidays! I love the rose gold tone and crystal accents, and that I can wear it dressed up or dressed down. I ended up buying another as a Christmas gift for my sister, and know she is going to love it! One of my favorite traditions growing up was opening our stockings first thing in the morning. My mom wraps every present in our stocking. Makeup, jewelry, you name it. It was like a mini Christmas before we even opened the other presents. I can't wait to wrap this watch and put it in my sisters stocking! I hope you are all enjoying this Holiday season. Today I'm headed to Santa Land with the kiddos! We can't wait! :) 

XOXO

This collaboration was supported by Shopping Links, all ideas and opinions expressed are my own.

 Coat similar  here & here | Button up | Sweater | Denim | Boots  | Scarf | similar Gloves | Leopard beanie similar here | Red Bag (similar) | Watch: c/o Fossil via Macys
Share:

10 comments

  1. yasssss! First of all: love the patterns you've mixed here! Plaid + leopard print? Sign me up! Second: totally agree, a watch can definitely be the perfect completer piece to an outfit. Even if I'm just wearing jeans and a tshirt, with a good quality watch my whole outfit looks so put together!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Jessica
    www.wedressalright.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your watch and those tall boots. Great winter look!

    Lifestyle by Joules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! SO bright and colorful!! And you are just so pretty!!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are also pretty on you and those boots are amazing! So cozy too!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous girl, I really love that blue trench and the fossil watch so perfect!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this coat is perfect. The color is absolutely gorgeous!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your beanie is so cute! I love your bag! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Shop My New Online Store Below! =)
    policyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig