Wednesday, December 23, 2015

All the sparkles on NYE


Merry Christmas eve eve!! Does anyone else say that? I cannot believe Christmas is almost here, and that means its time to start thinking about your NYE outfits!  Haven't had time to look in your holiday hustle? I understand, heaven knows I still have no idea what I'm wearing! I did however put a little inspiration board together to get my mind jogging,( minus the short dresses because I personally cant wear those. lol), so hopefully it will work for you too! I am all about the sparkle around the holidays, and especially on NYE! Hope you love it as much as I do.

XOXO



1 |  2 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14



Share:

6 comments

  1. I love dresses number 9 and 14!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like number 1 & 3 :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had a place to get all sparkly and dressed I would so wear #9. These are gorgeous picks.. I love all the sparkles!!
    -Beth
    www.bandgsparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig