Thursday, December 10, 2015

A Holiday Look with NY & Company

One of my favorite things about this time of year, is spending time with loved ones and attending Holiday parties. They are usually full of ugly sweaters and egg nog, but this year my husbands company is throwing an elegant party. I wanted something lace, and knew I wanted it to have sleeves. So, as you can imagine I was pretty thrilled when I found this number from Eva Mendes's new collection at New York and Company. The detailing is just gorgeous, and I felt beautiful wearing it. My favorite part about this dress is the high collar, It gives it such an elegant and timeless look I absolutely love. Right now your can get this dress and any others from Eva Mendes's new line for 50% off! There are tons of beautiful options you are sure to love.  

Speaking of the holiday, how is yours going? Any fun plans? Today I'm headed to NYC to see the giant tree at Rockefeller Center and we might go ice skating! I've always wanted to do that, so it should be pretty fun. What are your favorite things to do around the holidays? I'm always interested in what others do to celebrate this time of year. Happy Thursday, and Happy Holidays! 

XOXO

This collaboration was supported by Shopping Links, all ideas and opinions expressed are my own.

Share:

12 comments

  1. Such a pretty dress! I love that it's a longer length, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so classy & pretty! Perfect for Holidays!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the neckline of your dress, so classy and unique! Your lashes look unbelievable! I love this time of the year for: giving for the sake of giving, Christmas songs!, LOTS of holiday parties, and dressing up galore!

    Lisa
    everydayelevated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is gorgeous and you look stunning! Love it!
    Rachel
    Simply Rachel Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered your blog and love it!! Your so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful dress! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Shop My New Online Store Below! =)
    policyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty, elegant dress! I think this is my first time coming across your blog, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous I love that dress so chic!

    http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very gorgeous dress, love the design and the length you look amazing.
    http://artadorned.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a very pretty dress.. love the pattern and the colours! :)

    You look gorgeous in it! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. So stunning! The high neckline is just gorgeous! :)

    xx, Ashleigh | www.fashioninflight.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig