Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Big Announcement featuring Savior Faire and Shop Bellac

 Well, its official!! We are moving to NYC area at the end of this month. Technically NJ, but still only 20-30 minutes away from downtown. I'm nervous, anxious, excited, but mostly just plain nervous. I don't want to say goodbye to our home, to all of our amazing friends and family. There are a lot of emotions going on, but I cant wait for what the East Coast has in store for us and all of the adventures we will have there. Apparently the East coat is in full blown WINTER right now, so fur coats are a must. This coat from Savior Faire, a Fayetteville boutique, will be perfect for days in downtown when ill be freezing my butt of doing blog collaborations. If you look closely, it has a tiny bit of a purple tint to it. Sounds odd, but its my favorite part about it. I'm obsessed!! Paired with the perfect coated denim and blouse from Shop Bellac, I'll look like a New Yoker in no time. Who am I kidding, I'm from Utah, I'm going to look completely out of my realm. Hope you all have a fantastic Friday, and make sure to enter the $50 Fevrie giveaway here and $400 NastyGal giveaway here

Use code Darling15 to get 15% off this blouse and coated denim from Shop Bellac






 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

11 comments

  1. I love your fur coat, good luck on the move
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your move! You Will love it! And this is the perfect East Coast winter outfit :-)

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fur coat. I'm jealous! My dream is to live near NYC at some point in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! The East Coast is pretty brutal right now but it's amazing every other season!

    xo,
    Jamie
    www.skippinguptoboston.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo!!!! Welcome to NYC!! Good luck with the move. I think you'll love it out here. Especially come spring, summer and fall.

    xoxo, Elena Michelle
    www.anewyorkloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fur coat!

    Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the move! Your jacket is awesome!

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! This outfit is just so perfect.. and I want it! lol The all black with the fur jacket...sigh!
    -B
    http://heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck on the move! I know it's early but, welcome to the East Coast!

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig