Saturday, February 28, 2015

Spring Fever featuring Pleione

You guys! We leave for the East Coast this Monday! I cannot believe how fast its gone. Our house is almost packed, and it is all starting to set in. Including the fact that I will be going from weather in the 40-50's, to 20's and below. That's a BIG difference. It makes me long for spring even more, all of the beautiful pastels and whites, I just can't wait to pull them all out. This beautiful blouse from from Pleione is perfect for spring. The soft color tones paired with white is my absolute favorite. You can find Pleione at Nordstrom.com. They have an amazing line of clothing with different styles for all body types. Make sure to check them out, as well as my favorite Pleione items listed below. XOXO

Oh, and apparently my hands are ALWAYS in my hair (as you can see by these photos) WHOOPS! Judge me I dare you! ;)

Blouse: c/o  Pleione | Skirt: c/o Brina Box | Heels: old, similar | Clutch: c/o Shop Prima Donna 



 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

5 comments

  1. Obsessed with your skirt. You look so chic!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just moved from Atlanta to DC and the temperature change takes some adjusting too! Congrats on the move!
    xoxo - katestylepetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is stunning. You look so lovely.

    Diary of Elegance
    http://diaryofelegance.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nike free 3.0 australia Grandmother to see his nike free 3.0 online car and tomatoes have already saved the midst of  nike free 3.0 australia sadness, where they dare ask for money with the inspectors. Quickly waved and said nike free 3.0 australia not money, not money. Oh. Just the child but also wanted to close nike free 3.0 sale up the wallet, which he nike free 3.0 australia had just made.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig