Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Lovers Gonna Love featuring The Light Blonde

With Valentines Day right around the corner, I thought it only appropriate to throw on one of my new favorite tees from The Light Blonde. Every time I wear this I hear the song in my head, "Because the lovers gonna love, love, love, love, love!" hah so appropriate for the holiday. I went for a more casual look and  paired it with some red heels, and leopard accent bag from Downeast Basics. I hope you all are sharing the love this month, and all year around. May this season remind you to always love those around you, and not only that but to also love YOURSELF flaws in all. Remember,

God wasn't having a bad day when he made you... If you don't love yourself in the right way, you can't love your neighbor. You can't be as good as you are supposed to be." Joel Osteen

Don't forget to enter the $50 Fevrie gift card giveaway here
Tee: c/o The Light Blonde | Coated Denim: c/o Shop Bellac | Heels: similar | Bag: c/o Downeast | Jewelry: c/o Apple of My Eye Jewelry

 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit. Love the leopard bag!
    -B
    http://heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes! They caught my eye. I am not a huge v-day fan and I really love to keep it simple, great job!

    ThroughSparkles.blogspot.com

    Chels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lip shade is beautiful! Super fun top too!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit but I cant get over how beautiful your lip colour is!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig