Monday, February 23, 2015

Blush Pink Featuring Evy's Tree

Now that spring is on the horizon, I am loving all things blush pink. This blush pink cardigan hoodie from Evy's Tree is my go to cover up lately. I probably wear it more often that id like to admit. Its perfect for my busy life as a mom, and paired with my mami tee and double initial layered necklace from Bip & Bop. I am ready for a day out my kiddos, while still dressing in style. Oh, and this necklace has my boys initials on them. How cute is that? Now I can always hold them close to my heart. :) Hope you all have an amazing weekend! XOXO

OH! and if you are anxiously awaiting the announcement of the winner of the shopping bag giveaway, the winner was Erin! She has been emailed and has 24 hrs to claim her prize! Thank you to everyone who entered! :)

Photography by Luxury Lens




 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

13 comments

  1. Adorable color of the cardigan! Love how it will perfectly transition into spring

    HAPPY MEDLEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink and grey together and that cardigan looks so cozy!

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mami I am adoring this look, and specially that cardigan. Gorgeous!

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    To read more about this Latina fashion diary visit www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love that cardigan! The color is great, but the shape is better. It's perfect! :)

    xx, Ashleigh | Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous. I love that cardigan.
    -B
    http://heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking stunning! Love your pink sweater.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig