Thursday, May 21, 2015

Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale

As I'm sure most of you know, it is the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale! I have had my eye on a few things lately, and am thrilled to see them finally on sale! If you are in need of a  new wardrobe, or just want to spruce things up in your closet; now would be the time to do it! Happy Shopping!!
 photo Untitled1_zps0kdw4czc.jpg

 photo Untitled_zps2gvaxzpd.jpg
 photo Untitled2_zpsjxeixmfw.jpg

 photo Untitled3_zpsvqltuthg.jpg


 photo Untitled4_zpskol1ky6g.jpg

 photo Untitled5_zpsdflxv3pd.jpg


Share:

5 comments

  1. Love the gold skirt you have on in your main photo. My husband has taken me shopping (yep, he goes with me and helps to pick things out, then carries the bags) the last few weekends. I think if I asked him to go to Nordstrom this weekend he'd probably kill me. :-( Stopping in from the Look What I Got Link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats why online shopping solves everything! haha Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Love your picks! Nordstrom sales are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. I love all of your picks! I've been trying to refrain from shopping this sale but after seeing your round up I can feel my will power fading!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig