Monday, October 12, 2015

Fall Leaves

First of all, lets just take a minute to admire how absolutely gorgeous New Jersey is in the Fall! Oh my! I thought Spring was beautiful here, but fall is giving it a run for its money! I love all of the gorgeous bright red and orange trees that seem to engulf the entire area. I just cant get enough of it. On another note, fall had me really loving the added variety of clothes I am finally able to wear. I forgot how much I love layers and boots, oh the boots! Did I mention I love boots? Hehe These over the knee boots will be on repeat a lot this fall/winter and they are ON SALE! Use code COLUMBUS at checkout to get an extra 20% off!! Thank me later. ;)

Also, if you are looking for a great version of the popular Clare V. foldover clutch, might I suggest taking a peek at Malibu Bows. They have adorable leather clutches for a fraction of the price. 

Cardigan: c/o Lucy Paris | Blouse | Denim | Boots | Hat | Leopard Clutch | Necklace: c/o Bip and Bop





Share:

17 comments

  1. I love your boots dear - perfect fall outfit! OTK boots are gorgeous this season

    Anna
    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those boots. Like seriously drooling over them and if I hadn't just bought 2 new pairs I'd be snatching these up! And that clutch is on my must have list!
    -Beth
    BandGSparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous photos! Loving those boots. Hope your week is off to a great start, Bethany!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful trees in the background! We don't get all that colour here. Loving those boots!

    xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The leaves are stunning and you look so chic and stylish. I adore this combo and you did a fantastic job styling. I especially love your sweater!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you combine clothes and the combination of colors that you choose. And lovely pictures!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are so beautiful and love your outfit especially the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Just picked these boots up myself and can't wait to wear them!!

    XX
    Katie
    thefashionablylateblonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your boots are absolutely gorgeous! Are they the taupe color or the grey? I've been looking for the grey ones but I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe thank you so much! They are taupe. :) I love the gray as well, but wear way more that would go with taupe. Hope that helps. xoxo

      Delete
  10. I LOVE these boots so much!

    xx,
    EE

    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig