Thursday, November 5, 2015

Comfy Cozy featuring Brickyard Buffalo

Lately I'm in between pumpkin picking, and wanting to decorate a christmas tree! Haha Sounds so silly. Now that Halloween is over I feel myself wanting to prep for Christmas, but also feeling like its a bit too early. Anyone else feel this way? One things for sure, I am loving all of the extra options I have when it comes to clothing. I love bundling up with layers, wearing boots and comfy sweaters, its my favorite! This sweater from Brickyard Buffalo is ON SALE for only $20! Its perfect for layering especially around the Holidays, and makes the awesome gift. Grab yours now before they're gone! I hope you all are enjoying your week, xoxo!

Sweater: c/o Brickyard Buffalo | Plaid Flannel Shirt Dress | Leggings | OTK Boots only $70! | Purse: c/o New York  & Company 





Share:

8 comments

  1. I absolutely love this look! The seater over the tunic length button down is genius. Pinning for inspo!

    Lifestyle by Joules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say how much I love those boots?! :)

    Looking great in this fall outfit! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an amazing fall outfit! Love your layering in those boots are amazing.
    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I just saw another post with boots this color that were WAY out of my price range. I can't believe these are from Target! The color is absolutely gorgeous and I love how you styled this sweater.

    ~Hillary
    www.styleinasmalltown.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely beautiful, babe! The color of your boots is to die for. Perfect fall outfit!

    Hailey
    www.themiddlecloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the colour of your boots!

    xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig