Monday, November 9, 2015

The perfect Holiday Skirt

Now that the Holidays are fast approaching, I've found myself thinking about what ill be wearing to all of the Holiday parties coming up. This skirt is perfect for just that. I originally saw it when I was searching for dresses for NYFW, and fell in love. You guys, I wish you could see it in person! The quality and shimmer is just gorgeous, and the fit is perfection. This number will definitely be a go to this season.  I hope you love it as much as I do. Happy Monday! 

XOXO

Don't forget to check out my top picks from the Nordstrom sale HERE






Turtleneck | Skirt: c/o Eliza J | Heels | Wristlet: c/o Kelly Wynne | Jewelry 

Share:

11 comments

  1. Your skirt is so pretty!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous skirt! Very nice ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this party ready skirt! You look so ladylike!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt is everything! I love how you paired it with black turtle neck - perfect outfit for the holidays

    Anna
    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look! Your skirt is really special, I Love the gold!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous holiday look! Love the skirt! You look beautiful! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Please Check Out My New Online Store Below! Thank you! =)
    policyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I L-O-V-E love this outfit. I'm throwing a Christmas party for a few friends this year (I mainly just want an excuse to get all glittery!) and this skirt is on my short list of items I want to wear for it! So classic, but oh so festive!
    -Beth
    www.bandgsparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't know what I love more.. that skirt or those lace-up heels! :)

    You look gorgeous! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look so much! Your skirt is so lovely as are your heels and other accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg! This is the most beautiful skirt I've ever seen. Perfect outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig