Monday, November 30, 2015

How I stay Organized with Caboodles on the go

Does any of you remember your first Caboodle? You know, those plastic makeup cases you could carry around wherever you went? Mine was pink and covered in Barbie stickers. Well, caboodles is still around and they have improved their quality and design ten fold. I am not the most organized when it comes to my makeup. Its usually all over my bathroom counter and my husband hates it. Since buying my caboodle from Target, my bathroom counter is always clean and organized. There are two fold out compartments on each side, as well as a large space for storage below. Im able to separate my makeup brushes, blushes, foundations, lipsticks, etc. Everything has its own space, which I love. My son calls it my makeup tool box, and I'd have to say he's right! Imagine a nice toolbox, made for all of your makeup storage needs. There is tons of storage and compartments so I can stay organized, but it also has a convenient handle so I can take it all with me when i'm on the go. Because lets face it, with a husband in sales and two busy boys, my life is always on the go! With their new sleek & stylish designs, and extra storage space/ compartments, you are going to love your caboodle!

  

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Caboodles, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #cutethecaboodles  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

Share:

2 comments

  1. What a great way to stay organized with your makeup! I have so much makeup in multiple containers so this is perfect! Great post!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful idea for gift this box.

    http://www.inatrendytown.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig