Thursday, November 10, 2016

Blush Pink Moto Jacket


I am still reminiscing on my trip to Sea Island with a few of my blogger friends. The resort was absolutely amazing, and I enjoyed getting to know these girls I'd met via the blogging community in person.  I wore this blush pink moto jacket on our first full day there, and got so many compliments on it. You guys, I love it! The fit is perfect, and the color is my absolute favorite this year. The best part? It's under $80! Such a great deal for a good quality (and adorable) jacket! With the holidays right around the corner, this could make the perfect gift for you or a loved one. Trust me, they will love it! I certainly love mine. 




The past few days the boys and I have been decorating our home for the Holidays. I know its a bit early, but I tend to take a couple weeks to get everything up. Always wanting to change things here and there, and finding new ways to really make the home feel festive and cozy. This is my absolute favorite time of year, and it always goes so quickly. Who else loves setting up Christmas early? I can't be the only one! 

Hope you all are having a fabulous week! XOXO





 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

4 comments

  1. This entire look is gorgeous! I absolutely love the trend of moto jackets in fun colors, and this blush is great! I had also never heard of Gigi New York, until seeing your post, and now I think I need practically all of their cross body bags. They are super cute, and not insanely expensive! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this jacket! Obsessed with the feminine color on an edgy style! You look great! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    
Follow Me:
    Instagram | 
Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this look! This jacket is everything!
    <3
    DrWinesBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love moto jackets so much! They are so fun to dress up! The blush color is unique and I want one too! You look so beautiful too!
    xo Debbie | www.tothineownstylebetrue.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig