Monday, November 21, 2016

Dusty Rose Sweater and Ariat Boots


dusty rose sweater

I can't believe Thanksgiving is THIS WEEK! Man, has time flown by! Living in New Jersey away from all family can be a little rough around the holidays, but we are hoping to make our own traditions within our own little family.  I put this outfit together the other day, and thought to myself; "This would make the cutest Thanksgiving Day outfit!" This time of year is so full of excitement, and not to mention the beautiful fallen leaves are everything! 



These Ariat boots have been on repeat since the day I received them in the mail. My husband found saw the package while I was picking the boys up from school, and decided to open it when he saw they were from Ariat. When I walked in he said, "You ordered Ariat boots? Do you know how much i've always wanted a pair of these boots for men?!" Haha apparently I wasn't the only one who had always wanted a pair. They are insanely comfortable, and effortlessly adorable.  Plus, they make the perfect boots for cozy casual outfits as such, and I die over the detailing. Because they are such great quality, I know I will be wearing them for years to come. 

Happy Thanksgiving week my friends, stay tuned for some of the best Black Friday deals coming your way!

XOXO

The best womens fall outfits
The best fall outfits for women
Fall outfit for women
Thanksgiving Day Outfit




 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

2 comments

  1. What an adorable look for the holidays!! Dusty pink is a great fall/winter color that is often overlooked - thanks for sharing!

    Lisa
    www.theeverydayelevated.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig