Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Perfect Black Lace Holiday Dress

Black Lace Dress
Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! This last week New York and Company spoiled us rotten and helped us experience the magic of New York at Christmas. We went Ice Skating a Rockefeller Center, ate the most amazing dinner at the Rainbow Room, and then a Radio City Rockettes show to top it all off. I loved walking around downtown NYC and seeing all of the trees wrapped with lights, and shop windows decked out in holiday decor. I don't think there's is a single place more full of Holiday Cheer this time a year than NYC.

I wore this black lace dress during our festivities that night, and it was definitely a show stopper. I love the fit, and the lace detailing that's to die for. The best part is that it's on sale for a killer deal. I mean, you will not believe the price! I wanted to keep this look simple and classy, so I paired this dress with this simple (and adorable) nude mini satchel. I hope you love it as much as I do.

Hope you're enjoying your week!

XOXO


The best Black Holiday Dress
Best Holiday Dresses
Lace Holiday Dress
Kate Spade Lydia bow heels
The best holiday earrings
Black and Nude Lace Dress c/o New York and Company | Black Bow Heels | Nude Mini Satchel c/o New York and Company | Beaded Tassel Earrings c/o Baublebar 
 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

3 comments

  1. What a beautiful dress.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super beautiful in that party dress! :)

    Perfect heels to go with this dress too! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely stunning dress! Its both sexy and lady-like all at once! Happy Thanksgiving Bethany!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig