Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The best Holiday Gifts with NY&CO


New York and Company Holiday Line
We are now in full holiday mode over here at the Dyer household. My boys are getting super excited and ask to play "Polar Express," every day. We line up our dining chairs in the living room and turn it into a giant train. Then we play our favorite holiday songs and drink hot chocolate. This time of year is the only time I let them drink in the living room, and they absolutely love it! We truely love this season, and the spirit it brings. 



Speaking of the Holidays, I swear November is speeding by! Right now is such a great time to start buying your favorite holiday gifts for your loved ones. First on my list is always pajamas. They seem to sell out of my favorites in my size before Thanksgiving, so now it the time to grab yours before sizes sell out. New York and Company has the best holiday gifts for your money.  Can you believe the price on these adorable Pajamas, fur slippers and pom-pom scarf? I mean, way too cute! 

Make sure to take a look at NY&CO's Gift section, for your holiday shopping needs. I promise you won't be disappointed. 

XOXO

Best Holiday pajamas for women
Holiday Pajama Gift Guide
Best Holiday Pajamas
Best Stocking Stuffers for Women

Grey Plaid Pajama Set c/o NY&CO | Pink Fur Slippers c/o NY&CO | Pom-pom scarf c/o NY&CO | Pom Pom Gloves c/o NY&CO | Pink Fuzzy Socks c/o NY&CO

Thank you New York and Company for sponsoring todays post through Shopping Links, as always all opinions are my own. 


 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

2 comments

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig