Monday, January 9, 2017

Comfy Cozy Lounge Day Outfit

the best lounge day outfit
I don't know about you, but when I wake up to snow on a gloomy day; all I want to do is curl up in my favorite pajamas, a cozy blanket, and drink hot cocoa. But alas, I am a mom of two and cannot always enjoy in the luxury of doing nothing. On days like this when my boys aren't in school, I let us all stay in pajamas for the day and we do crafts and play games. Then there is the glorious moment when we have "quiet time," and I get a full hour all to myself. I wore these seriously comfy faux fur lined moccasins from Payless Shoes, to keep my feet nice and toasty on our lazy day in. If it were up to me, it would be socially acceptable to wear furry moccasins and pajamas all day long. Am I right? 


Hope you all are keeping warm! Happy Monday! 

XOXO

faux fur lined moccasins
the best lounge day outfit
the best faux fur moccasins
Long Jane Pajamas | Gray Moccasins c/o Payless Shoes

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig