Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Suede Moto Jacket and Blush Pink Scarf



Why hello there friends, it's been a while! The last few days i've decided to take a little break from social media. It's been so nice to just spend time with my family without worrying about posting at certain times, constantly checking my email, and taking outfit photos. The cold bug has been hitting our family hard the past few weeks. The boys seemed to have missed it, and finally caught their first colds of the season last week. Luckily it didn't last long. My husband and I on the other hand have been getting sick off and on for a while now, and it is so not fun. Parents should not be allowed to get sick, thats all I'm saying about that. 

Anyway, with all of the craziness going on with Beckham attending a second school this year, and the boy's crazy schedule; i've been all about casual outfits. I love a good pair of sneakers and a suede moto jacket. Let me just say, this suede jacket is a MUST HAVE in my opinion. It is such great quality, and something that can be styled so many different ways. Plus, the fit is pretty darn perfect if I do say so myself. ;) 

Anyway, I hope you all are having a fabulous week! I promise I will have more content for you this ASAP. Stay tuned. 

XOXO





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig