Monday, January 23, 2017

Valentines Day Outfits and Gifts for Him & Her


Best Valentines Day gifts for Men
With Valentines Day right around the corner, it's time to start planning what you'll wear and what you'll be getting your significant other. I might be biased to this holiday, but it's one of my favorites. Who wouldn't want an excuse to spoil your loved ones with candies and kisses? Considering I have two little boys, Valentines Day is extra fun. Every year I dress them in their most adorable and handsome outfits, and they bring cookies and roses to all of their "girlfriends" at school. When I say girlfriend, I mean girls that are friends. Not sure I am quite ready for either of them to start developing crushes. For now, I'm the woman in their life; and I wouldn't have it any other way. ;) I chose these Love Day inspired outfits for him and her, as well as the perfect Valentines gifts. I hope this helps any of you who are debating as to what to get your signifiant other. Happy Tuesday, and Happy (almost) love month! XOXO

 **Click the red icons, to take you right to the product page of the item you're interested in. **

Valentines gifts for her
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig