Sunday, March 26, 2017

Floral Maxi Dress

floral maxi dress
I dare say there is nothing I love to wear more, than a beautiful floral dress in the spring. This season always brings such happiness to my family. After a long winter, finally seeing the trees bud with beautiful blooms, and the sun shining more brightly. My boys have loved finally being able to play outside again, and I love it too. Heaven knows mama needs some vitamin D every once in a while. 




This gorgeous floral dress from Morning Lavender is absolutely beautiful. It's not maternity, but fits perfectly over my growing belly.  Not to mention, the fit is divine and hugs in all the right places. I personally plan on wearing it on Easter Sunday to match my boys outfits. I cannot wait to see how cute they look in their new outfits (blog post coming soon)

Make sure to check out Morning Lavenders new Spring Arrivals. You guys, there is a reason I share their gorgeous feminine clothing so often- I'm obsessed! 

I hope you all have a wonderful week! 

XOXO
floral maxi dress
floral wrap maxi dress
easter maxi dress
the best spring dressesFloral Wrap Maxi Dress: c/o Morning Lavender | Dusty Rose Heels: similar here, different color here | Bamboo Handbag | Wide Brim Hat c/o Morning Lavender | Bangle Bracelets c/o Julie Vos




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig