Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Floral Tunic

Tis the season of florals! Lately i've been so picky about the tops I've been purchasing, because half the time they are belly shirts trying to fit over my growing belly. That is why this floral tunic is like heaven to me. Flowy, soft, comfortable; with plenty of room for me to grow as the weeks progress. I paired it with some skinny denim, and the cutest neutral lace up espadrille wedges (similar style). This top is not maternity, but I would definitely suggest it for any of you expecting mamas out there. 





Speaking of expecting mamas. Would any of you be interested in a weekly Baby Essentials post? I could share my top picks for strollers, car seats, bottles, swaddles, etc. Let me know if that's something you'd be interested in. 

Anyway, Happy Wednesday everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO

Floral Tunic | Light Wash Skinny Jeans | Lace Up Espadrille Wedges (similar style) also love these | Dusty Rose Crossbody c/o Gigi New York  | Drop earrings: c/o Kendra Scott | Bangle Bracelets: c/o Julie Vos

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig