Thursday, March 2, 2017

Shopbop Spring Sale!!

Hello there friends, It's that time of year again! The Shopbop Spring Sale is always one of my favorites, because it's the perfect time to stock up on summer/spring essentials! I have a "Babymoon" trip planned mid March before I go on bedrest, so I'm grabbing some favorites like this darling straw beach bag, and this simple yet adorable white ruffle swimsuit. Oh, and don't even get me started on these soft pink wedged espadrilles. I mean, how cute are they? Also, my favorite white lace peplum is also on sale, and is absolutely adorable on. 
**Click on any of the items below, to be taken directly to the product page for purchase. Happy Shopping!**

spring clothing sale




Shopbop sale

shopbop sale

shopbop spring sale



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig