Friday, March 31, 2017

My Haircare Routine with Dove

best haircare products


In collaboration with Dove Hair.

As some of you might know, I've ditched my extension and am going o'natural for a while. I have to admit, it’s been a rough transition. I miss my long luscious locks, and trying to get my hair healthy and thick again has been harder than one might think. I'm trying to wash my hair less to get the natural oils going stronger on my scalp. With that, comes lots of product to extend my time in between washes. I was noticing my scalp becoming dry and itchy from product build up, but didn't want to spend even more money on expensive shampoos and conditioners. So, discovering Dove Hair DermaCare Scalp Series came right at the right time. You all know how much I love Dove products, so I was excited to try this.



The DermaCare Scalp Pure Daily Care 2in1 Shampoo & Conditioner has active Pyrithione Zinc that helps tackle dandruff while moisturizing your hair and scalp. My personal favorite is the Dove DermaCare Scalp Invigorating Mint 2in1 Shampoo & Conditioner. Its PH balanced and leaves my hair smooth and manageable, while still nourishing my dry itchy scalp. Oh, and did I mention it smells like heavenly mint? Don't pretend you don't also base your purchases off of how good they smell. Am I right? If you're suffering from a dry scalp like I was, I would absolutely suggest this product. Your hair (and wallet) will thank me later.


best dandruff hair care

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig