Friday, April 14, 2017

A Casual Spring look with Banana Republic

best spring outfits
If you follow me on Instagram, you might have read about my eventful week. To say it's been a bit chaotic one would be the understatement of the century. Now that I am at home, finally able to keep food down, and on bedrest; I figured it would be a good time to get caught up on blogging. I'll try to update you all on what exactly is going on, so stay tuned. :) 

On another note...





 This simple spring outfit from Banana Republic is one of my favorites as a mom of two. Simple, practical, and totally adorable. I love the detail of this mint blouse, and the fray hem of this denim. You guys, these jeans are heavenly comfy (even for a pregnant mama). I snagged this embellished clutch to tie this look together, and finished with my favorite blush pink scalloped flats (also worn here). This time of year I love pulling out my favorite soft pastel tones, and this look is just that. 


Banana Republic Spring Line
banana republic spring outfit
modest spring outfit

Jewelry: c/o Julie Vos | Lipstick dusty mauve

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig