Monday, April 17, 2017

Pink Lace Dress with Rachel Parcell Spring Collection


Rachel Parcell Clothing

Oh April, how I love this month. The beautiful blooming trees, sunshine, and the ever so waited anticipation of Summer. These past few days have been absolutely gorgeous here in NJ. Just yesterday I was looking out the window and pulled my husband over, every tree in our neighborhood is in full bloom, and looking out our living room window you could see the pinks, whites, yellows, blues, and purples. It is simply magical, and something I hope to never take for granted. 





This Easter I planned to wear this gorgeous bell sleeve lace dress from the new Rachel Parcell collection. Obviously that did not happen, considering I am on strict bedrest. So, instead I get to show you how beautiful it is on in a blog post. This dress is technically not maternity, so I sized up and it fit great. Sometimes its hard for me to decide if I should be wearing oversized items, or things that hug me tighter. I swear most of the time I just look like I'm wearing a tent, so this dress was definitely out of my comfort zone. The verdict? I absolutely loved it. I felt small, and I loved that it hugged my belly to show it off in all its glory. These might be some of the last photos ill get before baby arrives. That terrifies me, considering i'm only 25 weeks. But, after our bad news the past couple weeks, I've come to terms with the fact that this little one might come sooner than we'd like. So, please say a little prayer for us if you could. Stay in there little one, pa-leassseee!

Make sure to check out the new Rachel Parcell Spring Line. There are some adorable tops, skirts, and dresses (some even on sale) just in time for this beautiful weather. Next on my wishlist? This darling little white dress. I think every girl needs a simple yet adorable white dress in her closet for spring and summer. Pair with pastels now, or some bright bold neons in the summer, you just can't go wrong. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week with lots of sunshine. 
XOXO
Rachel Parcell Clothing Line
Rachel Parcell Spring Line
Rachel Parcell Spring Clothing

Pink Lace Dress: c/o Rachel Parcell | Nude Heels | Jewelry c/o Julie Vos pearl cuff, stone bangles, pearl statement earrings | Sunnies



Thank you to the Rachel Parcell team for allowing me to chose an adorable item from the new collection, and for sponsoring todays post. As always, all opinions are my own. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig