Wednesday, April 5, 2017

All about the Ruffles...

ruffle blouse

I've featured this Chicwish ruffle top a couple times now on my instagram, and am still just as much in love with it. Lately i've been all about the ruffles- I love how feminine they are, and how they can make even the simplest clothing look chic and beautiful. This blouse is no exception. I mean, lets just talk about the delicate color and glorious sleeves. This beauty also comes in white, and is on sale for under $50 in both colors. 





On another note- This weeks marks week one of bedrest for me. Tomorrow ill be 24 weeks pregnant, and am putting myself on bedrest to make sure this baby gets here full term and HEALTHY!! As some of you might know, I had both my boys very early. To anyone wondering, I've undergone dozens of tests but no one can figure out why this happens. My high risk doctor however is very optimistic ill make it much further along this time around with help of progesterone shots and bedrest, and I pray that is the case. I just want a healthy baby more than anything, and am willing to do whatever it takes to get this baby here healthy. I promise I will put together a post spilling all the details of whats going on, but for now heres a little update. So, if you notice i'm a little MIA on here, that's why. I may pop in from time to time to announce some amazing deals, because lets be honest; ill be doing a whole lot of nothing the next few weeks. Ill try to get maybe one or two outfit posts up a week (I planned ahead and put a bunch of posts together) but we'll see how that plays out. ;)

If anyone has any good book suggestions, or tips on things to do while on bedrest; please let me know. It would be MUCH appreciated!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO


best spring outfits
how to style a ruffle blouse
louis vuitton damier
louis vuitton damier


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig