Saturday, April 8, 2017

Floral Bell Sleeve Blouse RESTOCK ALERT


I just wanted to stop in quick and let you all know that my absolute favorite bell sleeve spring floral blouse is finally back in stock! You guys, it is seriously too cute! Not only is it the most darling floral print, but its also bell sleeved with a scalloped hem. I mean, it doesn't get much cuter than that! Am I right? Plus, these nude perforated wedges are actually pretty comfy and are the perfect spring/summer shoe. 


I've also linked some of my favorite floral print tops below. Can you tell i'm obsessed with florals? Yay for spring and lots of sunshine! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. 

XOXO



Shop some of my other floral favorites below! :)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig