Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hello December, featuring Raspberry Glow

Yay!! Its December, which means its (in my opinion) the best time of year! I love the spirit this season brings, and how it brings everyone closer together. One of my favorite things to do in the winter is drink hot chocolate. In this case, white chocolate peppermint. Its the best!! :)

I teamed up with Ashley from Raspberry Glow to show you how we styled red for the holidays. If you haven't checked out her blog, you need to! She is such a sweetheart and has a great sense of style. I love how she layered her outfit, and her red skirt is to die for. Check out her outfit details here.


My Outfit:

Top: In stores at J.Crew Factory you can find it here  | Jacket: In Stores at Target |Button up: J.Crew | Denim: Nordstrom | Heels: Charlotte Russe
 

Share:

14 comments

  1. Yay! So glad we did this! I'm pretty sure I need everything you are wearing here! Let's do another collab soon!
    xx,
    Ashley | Raspberry Glow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am so glad we did this too, and lets definitely do it again! xoxo

      Bethany!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely stunning. I NEED that red sparkly top!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do! Thanks for following!

      XOXO
      Bethany

      Delete
  3. love love love those red shoes and top!! found you via the link up.
    ~Ellen
    www.everydayfancy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love your blog, let us know if you would like to do a collab sometime. :)

      Delete
  4. These outfits are DARLING! Love that they match the starbucks cups haha!

    BTW, im hosting a "Tell All Tuesdays" Blog Hop. Come join us :)

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I just joined it! :) Thanks for the invite. Such a cute blog!

      Delete
  5. In love with your whole outfit! Those heels...that jacket...agh! Perfection! Just found your blog through the "Tell All Tuesdays" blog hop and it's amazing. Just followed you :)

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog. Love the way you style your outfits.

    Hope you had a great weekend.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! you both look amazing! awesome outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are beautiful! I love everything about your outfit: jacket, sweater, how you layered it and those heels. Just perfect. Found you via Wednesday Style Connection link up. :)

    - Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO SO gorgeous!! SO glad I stumbled across your blog today! Definitely a new follower. Love your style lady! :)

    XO
    http://gracefulleemade.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig