Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Holiday Outfit

 Fur & sequin are two things I think of when it comes to outfits for the holidays. I wore this outfit to my work Christmas party and loved how my favorite fur vest completed the whole ensemble. When sparkles meet fur, you just can't go wrong with that. It's also the perfect pair for those New Years parties. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! I know ill be spending LOTS of time with my little family and enjoying every second.




Top:Old Similar Style | Skirt: J.Crew Factory similar style & here | Vest: Lola Bella Boutique, similar here & here | Heels: GoJane | Leggings: old | Jacket: Zara |Bag: Kate Spade
Share:

10 comments

  1. My goodness, you look fabulous! This vest is kind of amazing!
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life
    Blue Nile Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO sweet! Thank you so much! XOXO

      Bethany

      Delete
  2. I'm totally in love with how you paired your fur vest!! The black and red is so chic and a very festive look! :) Hope you and your family will enjoy the holidays! New follower. xx

    -Nikkie
    Chic Nikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, I love this. Your fur vest is so amazing! Love your holiday look - you're super gorgeous!
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my goodness, you are too sweet! Thank you so much!

      XOXO
      Bethany

      Delete
  4. That vest is amaze! Loving those shoes, too!

    EatPrayWearLove

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered your blog through the link up and I'm so glad that I did!
    You have amazing style! Now following you! :)

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those heels. Such a cute look I never would've thought to pair fur and sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the fur vest drapes! I've never seen one like that!

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig