Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Stocking Stuffer ideas for her…

If you seem to be stumped on what to get your daughter, wife, sister, or even a friend in their stocking this year, than look no further. I have done all the research for you. Here are my top picks for stocking stuffers, and I've even included some AMAZING gift sets if you are buying for more than one person. Just get it in a set, and split them up for each of their stockings, GENIUS!! Enjoy, and happy shopping! 

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21


Share:

3 comments

  1. I love those earrings from Bauble Bar! Such a great neutral colour, and a lovely shape.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Benefit mascara and brush set are on my list!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig