Thursday, December 4, 2014

An Elegant Affair…

The first time I tried on this beautiful skirt from Lucy Paris, I kept thinking to myself "an elegant affair." This skirt is stunning, and I could just imagine wearing it to a fancy dinner, a play, or even on a hot date with my husband. From what i've seen from Lucy Paris, they do not sell just anything. Their clothes are great quality and absolutely beautiful. For instance this adorable coat I featured here. This skirt was no exception. I preferred to tuck mine down to hide the waistband for a more elegant look, but even untucked it's equally stunning. It has a shimmer striped elastic waistband that will carry this skirt from day to night flawlessly. Head over to Lucy Paris for more gorgeous clothing perfect for holiday gift giving, or even as a present to yourself. ;)

Oh, and don't forget to check back TOMORROW for the announcement of the $500 Visa gift card winner!


 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png


Share:

4 comments

  1. Beautiful skirt. This is totally for an elegant affair! I love the sheen on it, and the colour is really cool. I wouldn't have thought of pairing it with a red top, but it look really awesome--great outfit!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look! I love the skirt. It is just perfect for an elegant affair! So true!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig