Friday, April 10, 2015

April Showers, May Flowers

I keep telling myself lately that April showers bring May flowers, because holy cow it has not stopped raining here. Forget doing my hair, its flat within 5 minutes of walking outside! Luckily I have this adorable trench coat from Chicwish to keep me warm and dry on these damp cold days. Oh, and since I'm obviously craving spring, I paired this outfit with some floral heels and the perfect plaid tunic from Pleione. I'm a sucker for mixing prints. Happy Friday everyone! XOXO


Share:

6 comments

  1. I love your heels and your bag!! I hope the sun comes out soon :)

    Rachel
    Blonde with a Chanse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that trench coat so much! I also love how you manage to make mixing prints look so effortless, I'm to scared to do it but this makes me wanna try it! :)

    Kirsty
    fashionforfractions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! Especially your coat and heels, so stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trench is amazing and I love your floral heels!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nike roshe run australia and then grabbed him cheap nike roshe run shoes by the collar with one hand, sale furious crowd shouted, pointing his nike roshe run sale right, your nike roshe run australia conscience call the dog to eat. Bao He soon put him nike roshe run australia into the gutter. A grandmother was so much nike roshe run australia older man kicked you will not look at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look and adoring those heels.

    Berty Morales Mad For Fashion For Less
    Visit my personal #FashionDiary and get inspired!
    www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig