Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Colorful & Bright featuring Rack Room Shoes

I have a confession to make- I have an obsession with vibrant colors! If someone were to line up outfits for me, I would always choose the one with the most color.  This tank paired with these adorable heels from Rack Room Shoes, I'm in love! 

Tank: c/o Endless Envy   | Blazer: Sold Out, similar | Denim: East and Lo craving these | Heels: c/o Rack Room Shoes | Clutch: old, similar | Bracelets: Apple of My Eye | Sunnies: c/o Endless Envy

 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

4 comments

  1. Great way to style a printed tank. Love the entire ensemble! You look perfect :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So vibrant and pretty! The bright colors are screaming summertime!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was better at wearing colours, but I defiitely gravitate more towards neutrals. Love this outfit and that tank top is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig