Friday, April 17, 2015

Hi & Low featuring Jess Lea Boutique

Hey there friends! I have been a horrible blogger lately, and I apologize. Spring has officially sprung here in New Jersey, so I have been out and about all day every day with the kids. Anyone else ready for summer? I know I am! Anyway, I apologize in advance for the floral overload you are bound to face on the blog these next few weeks. I just can't help it! On another note, I am such a sucker for hi low tanks lately. They have been my go to, and this tank from Jess Lea Boutique  is a wardrobe staple for spring or summer. Im obsessed! I hope you all have a great Friday! What are you doing to celebrate the weekend?

Blouse: c/o Jess Lea Boutique | Blazer: Norstrom | Denim: Piperstreet | Heels: Steve Madden | Clutch: Shop Prima Donna | Bracelets: c/o Sisco Berluti


Share:

7 comments

  1. Great outfit! I'm madly in love with your blazer! :)

    xx, Ashleigh | Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral cropped blazer and your heels are so original! Don't worry about overloading with florals, it is Spring after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boho vibe of this look, it also reminds of Rachel Zoe. The heels are just amazing, and love them as well.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    Visit my personal #FashionDiary and get inspired with my Daily Looks! www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top looks gorgeous indeed. Love your accessories too!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the floral jacket and the hi-lo blouse! perfect outfit!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning jacket! I found your blog through Mix & Match Fashion. Stop by my Wednesday link up (still live) if you get a chance :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig