Monday, April 20, 2015

Blue & White Featuring Pleione Clothing

Happy Monday! Today I am thrilled to be collaborating with Pleione Clothing again, to showcase one of their adorable blouses. Their line can be purchased at Nordstrom, and if that doesn't say anything about the quality of their items, just take it from me. You will love the fit and material of these simple and classic blouses. 

Make sure to check out my favorites listed below this post! :)

 photo IMG_5237_zpsqdc7imf0.jpg
Blouse: c/o Pleione Clothing | Blazer: Chicwish | Denim: similar style here | Wedges: Tildon Deanna wedge (sold out) similar  here and here  | Bracelets: c/o Sisco Berluti | Clutch: Shop Prima Donna also featured herehere, and here


Share:

12 comments

  1. love this outfit, that blazer is gorgeous!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, love that blouse! As if I needed another reason to head to Nordstrom this weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous look! I love that top and the was it drapes is gorgeous. The print and color is also so fabulous on you and I love your heels! Every detail is perfect!

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised those heels are sold out! They are gorgeous!
    xoxo - katestylepetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful top, I love the print.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is so cute! And goes perfectly with the white blazer!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous blouse! This is such a pretty spring look.

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig