Friday, May 29, 2015

Denim Jumpsuit featuring Lulu's

You guys! This post has been a long time coming. I am absolutely loving this adorable denim jumpsuit, but every time we tried to photograph it; it would RAIN! I swear I was beginning to think it was jinxed. Well, we obviously got it photographed. It is so comfy, and the best part is that it's like wearing pajamas all day, but also fashionably acceptable when you're out and about. Who wouldn't like that? Plus- I just think they are dang cute. I am pro jumpsuit even if my husband hates them. What do you think? Are you pro jumpsuit?

Enter the $50 Shopbop giveaway here, and make sure to check out my picks for the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale.

 photo IMG_6233_zpshuvtqa87.jpg
 photo IMG_6225_zpszv4ut3od.jpg
 photo IMG_6251_zpsllhgludi.jpg
 photo IMG_6240_zpsghbsphp4.jpg
Denim Jumpsuit: c/o Lulu's | Leopard Clutch: similar styles | Tan booties: Hautelook (sold out) similar styles herehere & here | Dainty Necklace: Bip & Bop

Thank you LuLus for sponsoring todays post. 


 photo Untitled_zpse477bbb3.png
Share:

34 comments

  1. You look great in that denim jumpsuit! :)

    And I love those shoes too! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in that jumpsuit and I love how you added a pop of leopard.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit and this makeup on you. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the utility feel of this jumpsuit, yet your styling makes it super chic! Gorgeous as always! Hope you have a great weekend, Bethany!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love denim anything so I think this jumpsuit is awesome! And it looks great on you!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great jumpsuit and I love how you styled it.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    https://www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are totally channeling j-lo and im loving it!!

    xoxo,
    Tara Belle
    Northern Lights – Southern Belles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanna know whats funny about that? My brother used to call me B'Lo in Jr High because I went through a stage where I was tiny all over, and had this big ole butt! hahaha He still teases me about it till this day!

      Delete
  8. You look so stylish! Love your jumpsuit!
    xx
    theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute jumpsuit, love your look. Those booties are amazing.

    ~xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I just checked out your blog and love it! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  10. This jumpsuit is so comfortable looking. It looks fantastic on you! The shoes really are a great touch and bring the outfit together fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're a gem! Thank you so much, Means a lot. :)

      Delete
  11. You look so pretty, I love your denim jumpsuit
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means a lot coming from you. :)

      Delete
  12. Super cute jumpsuit! I love your peep toe boots!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute jumpsuit!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE that jumpsuit on you!!! And your hair looks so fabulous!!!

    www.theclosetcrush.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! My hair is taking some getting used to, but I'm starting to love it!

      Delete
  15. Loving that jump suit!! I've been so obsessed with denim lately and this is too cute!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look absolutely stunning!! Love the denim jumpsuit! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, thank you SO much! Means a lot. XOXO

      Delete

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment, I'dwould love to hear from you! ;)

© Kiss Me Darling | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig